HMSA,HMSA Quest, HMAA,Tricare, UHA, Blue Cross/BlueShield, Aloha Care,
Federal Employee Plan, HMA, HMN, Value Options, United Health Care, United Behavioral Health, Optum
If you have questions about your insurance coverage, you may wish to call your carrier and ask a customer service representative the following questions
* Do I have behavioral health benefits?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
* How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
* What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
* Is approval required from my primary care physician?
*What is my co-pay?
Ceridian Life Works, Optum, Value Options, United Behavioral Health,
United Health Care, E-4 Health, Innermountain,
Hawaii Provider Health Network, HMA, and ESI NuHealth
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, so keeping appointments are important.